The governor of Kaduna state, Malam Nasir El-Rufai has approved the appointment of eight aides to help with the running of his second term administration.
Some of the aides are reappointed to the roles they played in the first-term of the governor.
The returning appointees includes Aisha Dikko (Legal), Muyiwa Adekeye (Media & Communication) and Martins Akumazi (Project Implementation).
New appointee Sagir Balarabe Musa joins the team as Special Adviser (Human Capital Development).
“The Kaduna State Government has announced the appointments of eight Special Advisers to Governor Nasir El-Rufai.
“Many of the Special Advisers are reappointed to their first-term roles, while one is joining the team afresh. The appointees are as follows:
• Aisha DikkoLegal Matters
• Muyiwa Adekeye Media & Communication
• Dr.Salamatu Isah Economic Matters
• Martins Akumazi Project Implementation and Result Delivery
• Dr. Ayo Adedokun Conflict Resolution
• Hadiza Muazu Inter-Governmental Relations
• Mary Olarerin Programme Monitoring & Evaluation
• Sagir Balarabe MusaHuman Capital Development”
“The Special Advisers on Human Capital Development and Programme Monitoring and Evaluation will be based in the Deputy Governor’s Office. The Adviser on Project Implementation and Results Delivery will operate from the office of the Secretary to the State Government.” Said a government statement released on Friday and signed by Mr. Samuel Aruwan Senior Special Assistant to the Governor (Media & Publicity).